(11.-12. oktober) Dette todagerskurset gir en grundig innføring i Logical Framework Approach (LFA), som er den modellen som ligger til grunn for resultatrammeverkene som etterspørres av Norad og de fleste andre donorer.
(8.-9. november) Norad og andre donorer spør stadig oftere om endringsteori i sine søknadsskjema. I tillegg er dette en tankemåte som i større grad enn LFA reflekterer en kompleks virkelighet, komplekse prosjekter/programmer og som tvinger oss til å gjøre de forutsetninger og tankemåter vi bygger på mer eksplisitte. Kort og godt: ToC er et nyttig verktøy bade på organisasjons-, program– og prosjektnivå.
(11. - 15. september 2017 - INTRAC) This course builds on participants’ understanding and skills of how to develop sustainable and cost effective monitoring and evaluation processes and practices within their own projects, programmes and organisations.
(12. - 13. september 2017 - NEF Consultant) NEF developed the SROI methodology in the UK and now NEF Consulting offers a range of products, including a 2-day Social Return on Investment (SROI) training course. Since we first started delivering SROI training in 2009 we have received excellent feedback.
(12. - 14. september 2017 - BOND) This groundbreaking three-day programme will support leaders to create innovative, future-fit business models. It combines the expertise of strategy and innovation specialist Ian Gray and the Bond futures team.
(26. september 2017 - NEF Consultant) Quantitative data is the raw ingredient in understanding how much impact you have created. This one-day workshop will help you to organise, analyse, interpret and visualise your primary data. We will use a live case study and create space for those who have their own sample datasets to discuss and explore data analysis options.
(2. oktober 2017 - BOND) This course showcases the role that effective advocacy and campaigns can play in influencing change. It will take you through the process of developing an advocacy strategy and how to make choices about the appropriate approach and tactics for your issue and organisation.
Theory of Change for Planning and Impact Assessment
(2. - 6. oktober 2017 - INTRAC) Interest in developing and using Theories of Change both for planning and assessing impact has grown rapidly over the last few years. Theories of Change can be set at different levels and are being used in a number of ways. At one end of the scale, they are pulled together by one person to support a programme proposal or a specific donor demand. At the other end, they are facilitated over a period of several months and include wide consultation with staff, partners and beneficiaries, and are used to inform strategy at all levels.
(6. - 7. november 2017 - BOND) Find out all you need to know about how to plan, run and manage an international development project, with specific focus on the practical planning and implementation phases. Learn about the tools that are central to success, including Gantt charts and critical path analysis, and how to apply them.
(8. november 2017 - NEF Consultant) Assigning a value to outcomes is often, conceptually, the most challenging aspect of socio-economic analysis such as Social Return on Investment (SROI). Even if your background is in social research and evaluation, you may be unfamiliar with the approaches used to produce cost-benefit analysis in monetary terms.
(20. - 24. november 2017 - INTRAC) This course builds on participants’ understanding and skills of how to develop sustainable and cost effective monitoring and evaluation processes and practices within their own projects, programmes and organisations.
(22. november 2017 - BOND) Innovation is critical for organisations wanting to meet the scale of current global challenges, increase their impact and stay relevant in a changing context – and donors are increasingly demanding it. Through a design-led process, this course provides a grounding in the key principles and stages of innovation, as well as the opportunity to practise using innovation techniques, tools and processes that can be incorporated into your everyday work to help you develop new and better solutions.