(27. juni, Bond): This groundbreaking five-day programme will support leaders to create innovative, future-fit business models. It combines the expertise of leading futures thinker Sohail Inayatullah, strategy and innovation specialist Ian Gray, and the Bond futures team.
Fundraising from institutions: preparing winning proposals
(29. - 30. juni, Bond): Get expert advice on what institutional donors require, learn how to match your objectives to theirs, and gain practical experience by appraising elements of a proposal, based on a real life case study, from a donor perspective.
Theory of Change for Planning and Impact Assessment
(17. 21. oktober, INTRAC) Interest in developing and using Theories of Change both for planning and assessing impact has grown rapidly over the last few years. Theories of Change can be set at different levels and are being used in a number of ways. At one end of the scale, they are pulled together by one person to support a programme proposal or a specific donor demand.
(24. - 28. oktober INTRAC) This course is designed for those who wish to use an organisational development approach to address complex organisational change, improve organisational performance and strengthen organisational learning. The course will enhance participant’s knowledge of organisational development and introduce a range of tools and models for ‘reading’ organisations and designing and facilitating successful processes of organisational change and development.
(31. oktober - 4. november INTRAC): International development and civil society organisations have been working to support the capacity development of their partners in a variety of ways. Some have chosen to develop specific partner capacity building programmes, whilst others are integrating this support into their on-going sector or thematic programmes. Whichever approach is taken, there is a need to ensure appropriate support provision by tailoring initiatives towards the specific characteristics and needs of the partners. This course will provide an opportunity for experienced practitioners to strengthen their expertise in the design and implementation of partner capacity building programmes.